Characters: Michael Scofield, Sara Tancredi, Paul Kellerman
Type: Double Drabble
Category: PWP, Smut, AU, Ménage à trios
Length: 200 words
Summary: He never expected this, but if Sara was up to it…
Author's Note: Written for the 2009 Hiatus Challenge #1, Dirty Double Drabble, at pbhiatus_fic. This takes place in the rude au episode of 2.10 Rendezvous created by rosie_spleenin her fic Gimme and continued in poisonshadesfic If You're On A Mission (You Got My Permission).
( Smoke In Her EyesCollapse )
- Current Mood: drained
You are The High Priestess
Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.
The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
- Current Mood: curious
So here goes...
1. As a teenager I wore bubblegum jeans and ugg boots. Well, the ugg boots seem cool now...but still... And those bubblegum jeans? Does anybody remember them - skin tight with long 'bubbled' ridges. Oh, how much did I love watching 'The Wedding Singer'?!!! *sigh*
2. So I'll admit I am a trekkie - but in my own defence I really only got into it during the Next Generation series. And is it really so bad that at one time all of my pets were named after star trek characters?
3. I totally dislike almost anything considered 'girly'. I am a total tomboy. I hate pink...I hate shoes...although I do tend to show off my really large breastesses, lol, by wearing low cut tank tops. If you've got it, flaunt it as they say. Which reminds me of the first words my father said to my mother, "If you fell over you wouldn't hurt your nose!"
4. I carry a book where ever I go and I have for as long as I can remember. I cannot even tell you how many books I have read and I have a totally ecclectic taste.
5. I received straight A's in school and recieved awards for general excellence. I was so shy I could barely stand in front of a group of 3, let alone a classroom. Oh, and I really hated sports.
- Current Mood: dorky
I know it's not for everyone, but I couldn't help showing off my new pet...Cheeky the rat. Her body just sits on my hand with her tail hanging over (that's an A4 book she's sitting on). Aint she cute? My cats certainly think she is if their attention is anything to go by, lol!
- Current Location:study
- Current Mood: geeky
About a year ago she first asked me who the picture on my laptop screen was. When told it was my boyfriend she screwed up her nose and much to my hubby's amusement decisively stated, "I don't like him."
Last night my daughter once more pointed at the picture and asked if it was my boyfriend. This is how the resulting conversation went:
4yo: Daddy should be your boyfriend.
me: But Daddy is my husband
4yo: Well you should marry him (pointing at picture)
Me: Why would I want to marry him? (thinking, yes, please)
4yo: So that Daddy can be your boyfriend.
Ah, well, I shall enjoy the cuteness while it lasts. In the meantime, what are the chances that my hubby will divorce me so that I can marry WM? What are the chances that WM will want to marry me? Not good I'm afraid.
*goes back to dreaming.
- Current Location:lounge
- Current Mood: content
Title: Waiting for You
Characters: Sara Tancredi, Michael Scofield
Word Count: 2107
Warning: Character Death
Spoilers: S1, S2, S3 up to 3.04 ‘Good Fences’
Author's Note: In answer to the unofficial MiSa happy ending challenge by mrs_spleen, this is what I came up with. I decided to make a happy-ish ending without changing canon.
- Current Mood: accomplished
Title: Fallen Angels
Characters: Michael, Sara, Lincoln, Paul...every character up to the end of s2
Category: Alternate Universe
Rating: R, NC-17
Warnings: Adult themes and language, sexual situations, drug use, violence, character death, work-in-progress
Summary: Michael and Lincoln have been separated for centuries and now due to circumstances beyond their control, they are brought together in a battle that may see them lose everything they love.
- Current Mood: creative